Hi from Bonnie Scotland

Hi all.:D
Im from Edinburgh Scotland. Thinking about moving to Pakistan.
Need to learn urdu me thinks to get by.:lol:

Urdu is sweet language. You might find it difficult at the start. good luck!

Hi Boonie,

I been in Pakistan in Karachi and Islamabad life is much good there things are cheaper to buy house rents are low.Are you moving on Job there?

James

No job my husband is there

Hi bonnie
I am happy for you. me also i m trying to learn Urdu :)
I am sure when you will reach Pakistan, it will be more easy to learn it. Environement will be helpful.
By the say i sent you a PM at your inbox. I hope you will read it. Wish you all best. :) hugsss

Hi I can help you to learn Urdu. It is really a very Beautiful language.

Yes george why not i am tooking courses like urdu and (moderated: no ads please)GED Online urdu is fun isn't it

Hi David, that is nice why your learning are you going to settle down yourself in Pakistan in future?

i am in pakistan :P already

i am in pakistan also in karachi :)

Wow this is great i am also in karachi nice to meet you :) simply the best place in pakistan i just love this place

David i have been over twice {daska} and both times i loved it...felt like i had come home :huh:
Mind you the first time i went over {june 2010} came home ill and took nearly 6 weeks to recover. Also no one warned me they had lost the furnace door :blink:
Second time i went {jan last year}I came home with the flu and ended up with sinis infection lol. I also cried the whole flight as i wanted to stay with my then husband of 15 days.

Hi Bonnie, I am in Pakistan Karachi this days, I can teach you Urdu it is very sweet and lovely language. Urdu ( bohot pyari zubaan hai ) welcome to Pakistan.