New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

my names is syeda madihaa..born and bred in london..moved to karachi and got married. love it here but dont have any freinds so makes me feel abit lonely :(

Hi, Don't worry with the passage of time you will have many friends.

Well my name is Rebecca and me and my son Malachi have plans to move to Karachi Pakistan to be with my husband. We plan on moving when school lets out here for summer break. I have no fears of going and neither does my son. My family on the other hand, hates that I am going. They listen to the media to much. They are afraid that something is going to happen to me and my son.

Thank you so much
Rebecca Khan

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

Hello friends

@ jibran hussain > Welcome to Expat.com :)

As this thread gives to new members the chance to introduce themselves, it would be very much appreciated if you can say a few words about yourself as well.

Priscilla  :cheers:

My name is Amna and i am living in Switzeland, my husband is born and studied in Pakistan...And there i wish to live with him.

I am a teacher in french - and german littérature and in philosophie
Above all, i love animals... and my religion, of course.

Hi, I used to live in Pakistan and loved it a lot. Now I am moved to Russia but still visiting Pk time to time.

My name is Maryam Wesseem, I am currently working at a travel insurance company in the USA, while my husband is in Pakistan. I have filed a petition to have him come here to the USA, but so far it has been a year and we still have quite some time to go before he could get here.
I have two teenaged daughters, otherwise I would move to Pakistan permanantly. My husnbands family is from Kashmir,live in the mountains. It's a different life than I am accostomed to, but I would do anything to be with my husband, I love him so much.
I joined this forum because I wanted to meet people going through the same thing I am . I feel very alone here with no one to tlak to about my feelings. Often times I cry because I miss my husband so much. No one understands what I am going through., because all of my friends and family think I am crazy.
My husband and I met online, and 3 months later I went to Pakistan and we married. I stayed for one month, and was so devasted when I had to leave. I have spent all the money I make on him, and my children. One year later, I returned to Pakistan to visit him. I just returned a week ago. We are deeply in love and just want to live together like any normal husband and wife.
My mom hates him, and my children are concerned that he will try to father them:( I had been a single mom for 15 years, so the thought of having a step dad is a little daunting.
I am currently tring to find a place to live, I make enouigh to live on my own, but I am afraid of LIVING alone. I could use suppport.
I am new to Islam as well, even after being married 1 year, I am still confused on this religion, so any help there would be appreciated.
Sorry this is so long, I have not been able to talk to anyone about this at all:(

Can I ask why you don't move to Pakistan ??? If I was so close, I would just go for it:) I can't, one I have 2 children 16 and 17...otherwise I would be with my husband right now!

Hi Maryam,
I met my husband online also .It was 3 years ago. After 1 and a half years we met and married. We lived together for 6 months in Thailand & Nepal and now I have been back in Australia for 1 year . I fly to Pakistan in 5 weeks time to be with him & by then we will have been apart for 14 months . I know how you feel . It's a terrible thing to be apart from the on that you love . I am really looking forward to my life in Pakistan. .

Anna
I am so jealous you are going to Pakistan.. I am not sure when I will even see my husband on Skype as he is in Kashmir with no WiFi:( I rely on phone calls and texts.
I keep thinking if only I can see him for just a little bit..I would be happy..but when I see him..I get so sad because I want to be with him so much.
Where at in Pakistan will you be living? My husband lives in Rawalpindi.. but is with family in Kashmir.

I know exactly how you feel. We go weeks sometimes without seeing each other. We talk almost everyday on phone. We buy credit through telephonepakistan.com  . I'll be staying in Rawalpindi too. But will also be travelling to muzzafarabad as my husband does some work there.

You will be welcomed with deep heartedly in pakistan. wish you best of luck. Enjoy your living in pakistan.

Hi,

I'm french and I coming to Pakistan this summer for work.

I will be exactly in Faisalabad, I'm open to see members, to discuss and exchange.

See u all soon

++

hi to everyone. i'm Ansab Ch from Pakistan and still in Pakistan... :P
doing My Mcs (Masters in Computer Science)...
facebook.com/ansab.rehman1 facebook id

Hi Anna , when will you be in Pakistan ?

[Moderated: off topics]

Well my name is Rebecca and me and my son Malachi have plans to move to Karachi Pakistan to be with my husband. We plan on moving when school lets out here for summer break. I have no fears of going and neither does my son. My family on the other hand, hates that I am going. They listen to the media to much. They are afraid that something is going to happen to me and my son.

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Dont know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

HELLO
I AM SOHAIL AHMED FROM KARACHI

hi I am Rao Zarif from Hyderabad.

hi i am sohail ahmed from pakistan

miss ana... ofcurse its very painful to apart after marriage. Kindly do,t think about this painful instant coz its a teny part of your life. You have to think in longrun. InshaAllah you and your husband will live together. NO one is complete in this world and no one can satisfy in this world . First of all i would like to congrlts you because you accepted Islam. Islam teaches passion.

Hello everyone,

I would like to remind that the topic is "New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here". So, please do not hesitate to give us an introduction ;)

Welcome to all new members and thank you for your introduction. :)

:) Hi all this is Waqar from Rawalpindi, Pakistan
M new here looking for friends anyone

Hi i am sumaira , YOGA TEACHER in Islamabad Club  and Power yoga stydio G-9/1 ,
This facility is only for ladies

Toga is good for males and females then y this facility is only for ladies??

:o M bored anyone wana talk

yes yoga at my place is only for ladies , you may join any male instructor

Revised :

we just started Male yoga , after huge demand from men, Our most experienced yoga teacher Baqer , teach yoga at F-11 markaz and power yoga studio G-9

pls contact us on 0300-8566200

@strongname1988 > please start a new topic on the Pakistan forum if you want to share with others members. Thank you.

am related poor family am expert in agriculture field .am graduate in arts and also student m.s.c sociology and work in agriculture please solved my problem not living pakistan

assalamoalaikum every one ! i m nehal khan from Pakistan and still in Pakistan.i m in search for a job

Hi,
Hope you are ok,to tell you the truth i'm not very well versed with the local pakistani real estate market,i was a property consultant in bahrain for a period of 4 years,due to protest situation in early 2011 real estate was badly effected in bahrain,i really had to struggle hard as i was just a new comer to the tiny island,we managed quiet well till the mid of 2012 & after that we came to a complete halt as we literally had no business & my boss finally decided to halt our operation in bahrain,i'm back in pakistan since 3 months & still trying to find an opportunity to get back to bahrain to find myself a good job.

By Toga you mean Yoga yeah ?

My name is sami nd Me new here nd I need job M a house painter any body help plzzzzzz

Hello. My name is maqsood, I am from gujranwala, pakistan. currently,i am in school I am 24 years old. i am here just to get information about culture of different countries

Moved to Isb a couple of years ago. Extensive experience with the British Red Cross and Amnesty International. Looking to chat to fellow Brits in Pakistan! :)

Hey Syeda. I can completely relate to the loneliness. Would you care to share your experiences with a fellow Brit!
:)

Closed