Home-Brewing Beer equip. store/shop?

Hi, i am living in GZ and am wondering if there is a shop in either GZ or SZ where it would be possible to buy basic home-brewing equipment for beer.

I have searched online and all i can find is suppliers for large scale equipment.

if anyone knows a market, shop, or any place that would sell basic supplies this would be very helpful.

thanks.

i have to say no...
i have a bottle of beer kits from australia. and i have searched all the markets in GZ. i have to get them on netshop.

hmm, damn. have you been to SZ? i made the same post in the SZ section too. It seems there is tons of larger scale brewing stuff being sold from here Online.

what about ingredients like malt and hops? i am guessing atleast those should be easy to find here since there are so many grains/foods.

do you know maybe an area that will just sell very large glass bottles? or containers?  i guess some of the other stuff can be put together from random materials.

Hi Brotha I searched out many links on home-brewing equipments suppliers. Do you need the contact?

hey, any links would be awesome yes. i have found only ones for large scale production.

thanks.

item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13697656022
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12385454918

here's the link i'm considering to buy.
hope they won't think i'm advertising...