Someone know where to buy sport equipment in cairo ?

Hello People.

I'm looking for a well-stocked store for buy a treadmill and a multjim machine...

For the treadmill will be preferable to be one of this mark:

NORDICTRACK
Pro-form
tecnogym
kettler
weslo
bh fitness
reebok

or any other good one...
Any big store for this stuff here in Cairo?

Thanks in advance..

did you try to search using http://www.egyptyellowpages.com.eg/ ?

you can go to big pharmacies like El-ezzaby, Ali&Ali, El baklawy, or check the sports mall in Nasr city infront of Gneina mall.

btw if you want to by used ones, most of the gyms in maadi and ofcourse everywhere else change their treadmills from time to time

Enjoy...

Good information for start ... ;)
Thanks!!

Kasr el Ainy street, has medical equipment, which includes treadmills.
Also, i've seen them in Alpha market in Maadi.

Magnum Psyche wrote:

you can go to big pharmacies like El-ezzaby, Ali&Ali, El baklawy, or check the sports mall in Nasr city infront of Gneina mall.

btw if you want to by used ones, most of the gyms in maadi and ofcourse everywhere else change their treadmills from time to time

Enjoy...

Yes its right go to sport mall infront of geneina mall in abbas akkad street- nasr city
Or go to carrefour any hyper branch  - sport section
Or u can buy used from gyms like samia allouba in maadi as she always sell her used items

Btw, techno gym is the best but so expensive, I brought from carrefour other brand (top fitness ) by 4500 EGP after discount and its working good although I tried it only 5 times from one year :D

Front of geneina mall seems to be closed now.
About big Pharmacies I dont think they will have many models...
Anyway yellowpages helped me alot, and I'm still on search.
Thanks to everyone for your support.;)

In front of genena mall isn't closed they just relocated to other building in the same street and same line too if genena in ur left side and the old sport mall on ur right side then just go backwards by almost 3 buildings not more,then u will find the new mall

In city stars u will find a lot too in the ground floor plus in spineyys market too

Good luck

pls i would like to sell my old sport equipement.pls help me

Hello oummerouman and welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is old (2011). :)
Could you please post an advertin the Leisure items (Sports equipment) in the Cairo classifieds?

Thank you,
Aurélie

there is a shop in down town , sherif street
it is called marzouq