Buy or rent a piano in Cairo

Hi,

Anyone know where to rent or buy a piano in Cairo?

Thanks in advance.

C

You can rent one by the hour at a music studio. Try Studio 32 in Mohandessin. Or you can buy new/used upright electric pianos (as opposed to acoustic pianos as latter need to be tuned for a good sum of money every time you move them an inch!). You can buy from trusted music shops, like in Zamalek.

_tigerlily_ wrote:

You can rent one by the hour at a music studio. Try Studio 32 in Mohandessin. Or you can buy new/used upright electric pianos (as opposed to acoustic pianos as latter need to be tuned for a good sum of money every time you move them an inch!). You can buy from trusted music shops, like in
Zamalek.

Very nice!  Thank you very much.  I will go to Zamalek to have a look then.  Our company advises us not to go to Zamalek...downtown....  but,we will go.  Thanks.

Zamalek is safe, I believe. Just move around during the day, just in case. Good luck :)

Hi
can u plz tell me names of those trusted music shops in zamalek?

I know someone have pianos and in a very good conditions and the price from 200 to 500 le/month, please call me 01227410553

Hi I saw your request to buy or rent a piano. I have a Yamaha upright Piano in excellent condition/ Located in Katameya. The asking price is EGP 15000. If interested pls email me on [email protected]   SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. THANK YOU.

try dubbizle :)

@FOEFOE > just to inform that this is an old topic.

Hi, Are you still selling that Piano?

Hello YIsmail :cheers:

Welcome to Expat.com

For info, this thread has been created in 2011! The chances of the Piano still being available is really slight.

You may want to drop an advert in the Musical Instruments field of the Cairo Classifieds.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

-Topic Closed

Closed