Western Gynaecologist in Riyadh or Jeddah

Does anyone know of a good Western gynaecologist in Riyadh or Jeddah?

http://www.drsulaimanalhabib.com/index. … 62&lang=en

Dr Shazia Maqsood @ Suliman Habib in Riyadh - isf rom Ireland, she is very good

I would recommend Dr Shazia Maqsood too. Very professional.First doctor ever who always greet you with a lovely smile and a warm hand shake.I delivered my baby under her care recently and I have only admiration and respect for this wonderful doctor.

Dr mumtaza Akbar in dallah hospital is the most famous in Riyadh . She is us boardCertified

I would definitely advise you to consult Dr Shazia Maqsood as well. She is very professional and definitely made me feel at ease. I had my baby delivered by her and was very impressed by her professionalism and expertise.

After asking around for a good few weeks, I was directed to dr Saba at Dallah hospital. She's Asian and was nothing but excellent, considering that she helped me give normal birth after my ceasarian. I have since recommended many of friends to her.

I had worst experience with dr.mumtaza of dallah hospital.

I see azel mustafa in sulaiman al habib she have good behavior. the dr. should must be able to listen patient and caring.

anyone knows  a female gynecologist in Jeddah? need info urgently

hi i just wondering did you get any info on your queries? because im too looking for a female western gynaecologist..