Lost in translation

Hi guys nd girls my name is Anthony I am indian and gt a job offer in saudi nd to knw abt the company I sent some emails to filipino employees in the company and they might have thought i am a filipino too so they send me replies in Philippines language and I dont understand what they were saying so can some one please translate this for me in english please....

watch out kasi marami nangyayari malaki nga ang sahod mo, marami naman trabaho ibibigay sau, maybe not only as supervisor. dun sila bumabawi.goodluck....

remote area po ang hail... afaik walang net dito meron magtitiis ka sa mobile internet... common cr sa mga e4 pababa kapag e5 pataas mas ok yata..may taga laba naman ata d2 un lang sawa sawa ibang lahi :) may cooks naman kay di ka mmproblema sa food..once a month lang ang pagbaba sa city..pra mkapagpadala at limited time 7am - 12pm travel time less 3hrs

Accomodation in ALMARAI COMPANY is one of the best so far here in Saudi... Hail is also a good place, but if you are working in ALMARAI very rare that you would go outside of the workplace area.. kung baga trabaho bahay lang...bawal pumasyal sa labas kung off mo...
anyway "PERA" lang naman objective natin....karamihan kasi HomeSick kalaban nila sa ALMARAI...note that it is very strict company run mostly by Irish & British nationals.
The company is good especially if you have good position and salary.
Majority ang mga OFW sa ALMARAI coming from the SOUTH AREA...Iloilo,Mindanao,etc....Visayas region.

I actually dont knw what dey are saying so if there is any sware word or any thing not appropriate please ignore and give me english translation

much appreciate....

Hi Anthony, I cannot give a verbatim translation of what you want, but rather I could give you a brief understanding.  The phrases written is Filipino describes the place, work conditions, the Almarai Company.  Probably, they are knowledgeable with the company and the place that's why they could give good and not-bad comments.  Hope it helps.

It's just giving you a brief description of the situation. I hope you put this translation to good use.

watch out because more often, those that offer big salaries also offer loads of work.  maybe not only as supervisor. that's how they compensate. goodluck....

hail is a remote area.  afaik, no internet, you will have to make do with mobile internet... common toilets for e4 and below, for e5 and above, I think it's okay..we have people who can do laundry here, I think, although they're tired of other nationalities. there are cooks so food isn't a problem.  going to the city is just once a month to send (translator's note: perhaps sending money?) for a limited time 7am-12pm travel time less 3 hours.

Accomodation in ALMARAI COMPANY is one of the best so far here in Saudi... Hail is also a good place, but if you are working in ALMARAI very rare that you would go outside of the workplace area..in other words, your movement is limited to going to work and back home..you're not allowed to go around during your off days.  anyway, our objective is money. most often, those in almarai feel homesick.  ...note that it is very strict company run mostly by Irish & British nationals.
The company is good especially if you have good position and salary.
Majority of the OFWs in ALMARAI are coming from the SOUTH AREA...Iloilo,Mindanao,etc....Visayas region.

thanks a ton for the help