Living in nairobi

Iam an south indian Keralite i have an offer in nairobi. can anyone tell me is it a safer place to work & live in as i heraed there is lot of violance and cant move freely alone.

regards,

santosh

Hi Santosh,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Nairobi forum for better visibility.

Hi santosh its nice to see you coming to nairobi, i am in nairobi from 7 months, and we have a big group of south indians, and we having lot of fun here, nairobi is the best place in east africa, do not worry about security, this place is safer compared to other african countries, people here are very kind. They respond to foreigners plitely. I like this place and i love being here for longer. If you want some more details you can mail me your number to [email protected], next month 2 guys are coming from hyderabad and chennai. and soon there will be another malyali coming here., you can find some keralites here, i do not know anyone, but i know many kannada, tamil and telugu guys... i am from andhra pradesh.

Take the offer, Nairobi is cool.
But currently, people are scared of crowded places

hi
Nairobi is a good city its just like any other town in the world it has its pros and cones just move with  a positive mind all you have to do is move to secure to secure estates and you will have fun i always do .

i know many indians here staying from 4-5 years they all are safe.. safety always comes with our mindset. So no need to worry, you will have fun here, for sure...