Life in nairobi for an islamic family ..help plz

I want to ask about life in Nairobi to an islamic family... Is there a Muslim community? is there mosques? Is there a racist against Muslims? How is the standard of living there? Can I wear a Muslim headscarf to be safe there?
thank u

Hello alaaokasha and welcome to Expat.com :)

While waiting for members to share their experience with you, I invite you to read this thread ;

> How safe is Nairobi to work

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you for your reply..It's help me so much but i still want to know more informations about islam community there..😊

hello,lslamic religion resides at Eastleigh,nairobi,there are mosgues and they also wear gown as well,abt racist  message me [email protected]

Hello nelly2000,

May I request you to share all the information you have in this regard on the forum itself please.

This can be helpful for other members in the same situation as alaaokasha.

Thanks

Much appreciated

Mishna

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

asalamu aleikum

You may have your answer by now but I have just seen your question. There are many masjids and schools in nbi and wearing scarf is well accepted. A good area to start would be South C where there is a large mosque and school. Most meat is halal. I have found the Islamic community in nbi very helpful and welcoming to visitors.