Meeting others

Thanks oliver

I have had replies from a couple of ladies who I am looking forward to meeting up with soon for coffee. thanks for the advice:)

Sue

Hi Sue,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You could have a look at other threads on the Networking Bahrain forum and try to participate as well.

I wish you get lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine
-----------------
Expat.com team

Thank you Christine....very kind....sue:)

Good Day Dear Su
I got yr message .Don't feel bored any more .We can arrange to get u happy every day u r in Bahrain .
Just get in contact by e-mail first
Regards
Abraham
[email protected]

Hi Sue and welcome to the forum,

Meeting people in the first place isn't always easy, specially for a lady !
Unfortunately, your message might look to some guys like a siren song for sailors !  Be careful about who you will meet and where. Coffee shops, public places are ok for a first meet up.
No need to be scared, nobody will harm you but misunderstanding can be extremely unpleasant.
I know that many associations are organizing monthly coffee mornings for ladies new comers. There you could meet some people and make new friends starting a good snowball effect ^^
Maybe also the British club can help with that ? I'm not sure there is a Scottish association here but if you find one, don't hesitate to share with us !

Wish you luck in your friends quest ! :D

Cheers

Olivier

Hi,everybody,,

Hi Sue

I'm from Scotland too!  I've only been here for three weeks.  If you fancy getting together for a coffee, please let me know.

Have a great day.

Isobel