This website works?

hi, all
new member either, wanna to know anyone really make friends here?
if yes, drop me a line.
thanks

maybe an introduction first would help u make friends? :)

sounds u'v made friends here??

Hi sssss,

could you please present yourself ?

Thanks,

Julien

Hi miss sssss, before asking anyone about them its better you introduce yourself to them, so you can fined people who may be interested in making friendship with you. We will be waiting for your reply...

I guess we'll wait for a while :lol:

haha may be for long... but i introduce myself, i am from india, you can call me rocky. I like travelling, now i live with chinese, in kenya. My hobbies are playing, cricket, basketball, football and volleyball. Weekends i spend time in Discos, i love moving my body there and giving some exercise. Sometimes i go for shopping, just window shopping. Here i could make many chinese, kenyan and indian friends. So for me life here is going smooth. I love Kenya and people here are so nice.

Welcome aboard Suribhai, i was recently in India on business trip, stayed in Chembur, Mumbai and visited Kandla, beautiful country. Spicy food, i thought i could handle spicy food, but even the "normal" by the standards there had me sweating from behind my ears!

:)

and yes Ms. sssss (didnt count, will assume this is correct) i did make many friends here, both on the website, and those i met irl here in Kuwait.

in the end, u get what u put in, no more and no less.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR