Evening HangOuts

Hi guys,

Can you please name some Late Evening hang out (preferably Arabian and Persian) with Sheesha and open till late night. I live in Kl and looking for places to Hangout after work in and around KL.

Thanks.
Nehar

You need to go down around Little India, behind KL Sentral...lots of places.

Also a few places in Bangsar Baru.

arabic restaurants usually close early. THere is one in sri petaling, aldiafa though it closes early... further, there is one at titwangsa lake though it's more arabic(egyptian)..it's better to go in evening with fountains running high. there is one persian restaurant which opens late near pavillion mall, near raja chulan monorail.

Hi Neha,

No prizes for guessing the ones in front of Lot 10.
However, I really discovered a few good ones near the Mines Mall. Even Mont Kiara has a few.

Cheers!
Samvit

nehar wrote:

Hi guys,

Can you please name some Late Evening hang out (preferably Arabian and Persian) with Sheesha and open till late night. I live in Kl and looking for places to Hangout after work in and around KL.

Thanks.
Nehar

Hmm. the castle nearby to KLCC is nice place. I hang out there quite often

I'm sorry i dont know the address, i only know their name is The castle, maybe you can search for it.

hi,
you can check the castle and marrakesh restaurant one opposet the other in kampung baru area its close to ampang park with shisha nice place and friendly staff :) they still open till late
you can also check ali baba restaurant (iranian) at jalan ampang in front of great eastern mall but not sure what timew they close they usualy have shisha nice food and live band music
i hope it can help

regards :)

Hi there,

I know a really happening Iranian club who do lots of events and close till very late but not sure they got shisha but they got great Iranian music pumping and you can just hit the dance floor!

Atashkaddeh
Jalan P. Ramlee
After Modesto's restaurant
All the best and have fun! :)

zouk can aslo be persian. I see a lot of them these days :D

GO TO SHISHA LOUNGE AT MOUNT KIARA..IT COOL...AFTER 10PM

Hello Nor_Amir.

Can you please lower caps lock when writing?

Thank you :)
Aurélie