How to find a sponsor in dubai

hi, i'm going to dubai with my husband and my kid, i have not found a job yet ! once arrived there is it possible to find a sponsor in dubai who is supposed to arrange for us the residence visa ? is it legal ? and do you have an idea concerning residence visa fees ? thanks

Dear Kamila,
this is possible ur husband get a job and family status.only then u both wd kids can stay and live in dubai.
There r some jugar ways to find for that u must know the people and the ways how to get visa u both.

There are several options, depending on your nationality and your husband's job. He can either sponsor you both; you could get a job and any of you two could sponsor your child, or, like  Mustafa proposed, you can start up a free zone company (cheapest option) and get an investors visa. Another option is buying a house or appartment, that way you can also get an investor's visa.

plies sponsor me by any work in dubai.
Email:[email protected]
phone:+251910219572

I am looking for a sponsor in Dubai. I can teach english, french and arabic. I do translation too. Princes are welcome and I can accompany them and be their coach.

@Mouhajir Mouhajir - this is an old thread. Please start new topics on the Dubai forum.

Thanks.

'Princes' do not read this forum :-)  You have to reach them in some other way!

hi, my name is elsie, willing to work in dubai, w/2yrs experience in qatar as a housemaid....