Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Dubai Muncipality Approved Engineers Card

Hi Everybody,
I am working in Dubai,UAE as a civil engineer.And i am attended the dubai muncipality engineers exam and i cleared that exam.Now my question is will i get any certificate or card from the Dubai muncipality,if yes what is the procedure to get that certificate/card.please help me

hiii
congratulation, which type of exam you passed?
you must be got card from municipality under the company name you work with.

(moderated: no copy/paste here please)

Hi !,
I have the same query, I took and passed the DM Civil Engineering Exam last Feb 2015 (G+1). My employer made all the arrangement as well as shouldering all the expenses for applying the exam. After I successfully pass the exam, the DM or even my employer(who has all my papers for applying and taking the exam) didn't gave me anything that certifies me of passing the exam, only the tracking number which I can use in the DM web to check if I pass or not. So is there (and how to get one) Certifications or Card that you are a DM Certified Civil Engr.

Thank you and Best Regards, !

helo sir,

i just want to ask regarding Dm exam for Steel Structure do you have an idea regarding the exam? if you have some sample question or notes can you please share it with me. i planning to apply an exam for steel structure

thank you very much

hi,

are you done with the this exam already?

i just want to ask regarding Dm exam for Agriculture Engineer, is there anyone who have idea regarding the exam? if you have some sample question or notes can you please share it with me. i planning to apply an exam for Agriculture Engineer

congrats  ,  i    hope  i can  pass  my  exam .

Please brother i meed your help i am going to exam for civil engineer in Dubai municipality please help me which type of questions they ask.

Hello is there anyone who can give me some idea for the g+4 exam in dubai municipality?thank you very much...can you send me any questionnaire for the exam xxx

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Anyone here who can guide me for G+12 license?

Apply for card, the way you applied for exam at DM
Pay them, fee of card and they will make it for you

Moving to Dubai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dubai

International Wealth Management in Dubai

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Dubai

Travel insurance in Dubai

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dubai

Flights to Dubai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Dubai