DM G+1 Structural steel exam help

Hii, I am having the same exam on Thursday. It will be helpful if you can provide me the kind of question they might ask. Please

Give me your contact number

iam also preparing to write this exam ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

can you help me please regarding the dm steel structure exam.my contact number is ***.
I shall be thankful to you.

Engr. Haroon

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you

pls if you can share details about this exam..

Whatsapp me

ok thanks haroon
but did u answer it already?

hi.did you take the exam already for dm G+1.did you go for review or trainer or by yourself only.? i am planning to get the exam also?

I will have to submit the G+1 exam in steel structures on monday,
please if you can help , text me on ***
thank you

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you

I'm having exam for steel structure plz share the exam.

Please share the exam with me .. ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Dear Have you got any help for DM exam for steel structure? please share with me too if you got any help.thanks

Dear Mohammad,
Have you got any help for DM exam for steel? please share with me too. thanks

Dear Caroleabchacra,
can you help me regarding DM steel structure exam please?

hello ...can some one help me to share steel structure G+1 Dubai Municipality test questions / answers.. regards Javed

Hello sir,
Can u pls give ur number

This is nitheesh from India. Am currently working in Dubai. Coming Sunday i have exam in Dubai municipality ( G+1 Villa Steel Construction Contracting )...... Can you help me regarding  this exam.

Gud pm sir what is the exam for G+1 steel?

Mr. Haroon,

May I know what is the questions in DM steel G+1?

Hii,
Do you have exam questions for G+4 structural steel and scaffolding contracting. Please help me.
Regards,
Sherry

Anybody give to me, some tips for DM G+1 Structural Steel Exam

I  am not sure if these question will help you …for the exam..
STRUCTURAL STEEL EXAM IMPORTANT TOPICS TO STUDY Q. Draw Typical Column Beam Connections A. Web Cleats, Flange Cleats, End Plate, Flange Plates, T- Section, Double, Angle Connections, Welded Connections. Q. Draw Roof framing plan A. Show Rafters, Purlins, Bracing, Sag Rods (Check Site Drawings) Q. Grade of British Steel A. Grade 43 (BS 4360) Q. Minimum Edge Distance A. Check AISC ANSI 360-10 Q. Draw and label different types of welding. A. Fillet Weld, Butt weld Q. How to inspect welding Q. Acceptable deflection in beam Q. Lateral load resisting systems

and
please visit the following link as well :
https://www.scribd.com/doc/220910968/Du … ality-Test

Thank you so much....

i am going to write g+1 steel exam in dubai municipality. if any one knows.

Sis,pls share if you know any questions regarding steel g+1 Dubai Dubai municipality exam. It will be very helpful for me.  Thank you.

Sir, can you pls share Dubai municipality g+1 steel exam questions.  It will be very helpful for me.  Thank you.

Can you pls share me Dubai municipality g+1 steel contracting exam.

Sir, can you pls share Dubai municipality g+1 steel exam questions.  It will be very helpful for me.  Thank you.

Hi
What's the type of question can expect for Dubai municipally steel structure. G+1

I have a Steel construction G +1 exam by next week. how to prepare for the exam. kindly advise me. thanks

what area the questions they asked

hello bro did u pass the exam my exam will be *** please contact me

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

DID U PASS PLEASE MSG ME ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi,

Iam actually trying for steel contracting g+1 exam by dubai municipality, attended once and failed, do u happen to know or have any study materials? my number is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

Hi, I have DM Steel construction contracting -Design G+1 exam next week. could you please advise me about syllabus

i, I have DM Steel construction contracting -Design G+1 exam next week. could you please advise me

@ghshaiq sample questions for g+1steel contracting

Hi All , i have exam tomorrow with DM regarding the Steel construction G+1 ( Contractor ) so anyone can help me will be appreciated

@bayafeb

dear  can u you help me plz to do the g+4 exam

Hi I'm going to attend G+1 steel construction and contracting exam. Can you please tell what kind of question they'll ask ?