Life In The UK Test

Has anyone tried to pass Life in the UK Test? Did you pass first time? How many times you tried? Did you learn anything new?

Life In The UK Test Centre London, Esol Citizenship, Information, Guide, Practice, Training Centre?

Ash

I met someone. She has failed 3 times Life in the UK Test and now have realised that her English is not at that level. She will be going for ESOL citizenship classes in East London.

hello,
where is the ESOL citizenship classes in East London?

mido2008 wrote:

hello,
where is the ESOL citizenship classes in East London?

ESOL Citizenship Course, Life in the UK Test Training, Classes in East London.

[moderated: no free ads]

I've passed on my first try. Read the book for 3 days, 2 days on practice tests (found on google) and then 3 minutes on the actual test -_-

I find it to be very easy and very similar to those free tests on the web. Or maybe I was lucky :D

The life in the UK website said that they have revised the test and avoid questions that british people would have difficulty with.

So for those who are taking the test; relax and don't worry. As long as you can read and understand, you'll be find :D

Hello everyone. I took the "Life in the UK" test last Wednesday and it was a lot easier then I thought it was going to be. I only got a few questions about history and specific dates. However the questions are randomly generated so the best possible way to prepare is by simply reading chapters 2 - 6 Life in the "United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship Handbook - 2nd Edition" as many time as you need to feel really comfortable with the material. I would also highly recommend getting the "Passing the Life in the UK Test: Official Practice Questions and Answers" The practice questions are pretty much in the same exact format as the official test. I wouldn't waste your time with different online practice tests as alot of them are wrong.

(moderated)

So don't worry! Just get these two books and you will pass!

GOOD LUCK!