Satellite TV & StarMovies

Hi,

I live in Nha Trang, not in the downtown area, so where I live there is not the cable TV.
I have, from a couple of years, a contract for satellite TV with VTC.
I pay for the whole year and when I paid I have HBO and Star Movies as movies, BBC and the French TV for news, plus over 30 VN Tv.
I don't talk Vietnamese so I can't see the VN TV.

Now from at least 3 or 4 months StarMovies is not available anymore so I can get only HBO movies.
StarMovies still available in Vietnam because in Nha Trang downtown area, where the cable TV is available, StarMovies is available.
I try to contact local VTC resellers and they don't talk English, I went with my wife and they answered some strange stories about the fact StarMovies have been banned, the satellite was broken, StarMovies will be available next week, and other funny incredible answers.
They don't know nothing as usual.
So I try to talk with the VTC main office in Ha Noi.
In the call center the people don't speak English too.
I wrote to StarMovies and FoxTV main Asian office in Hong Kong and the result was an email with their excuses, they were VERY sorry and they will inform VTC about this problem.
After more than one month from the FoxTV answer StarMovies not yet available.

I would like to know if other people has the same problem and if they want to write emails to VTC and StarMovies in HKG.
Maybe if many people will complain StarMovies will do something.

Best regards
Max

Hi Max,

The better way is use SAIGONTOURIST CABLE. StarMovie is available. But if you like to see CNN, BBC and some sport channel you have to buy the package from K+ Company...much more expensive

Dent

Thank you for your suggestions but as I wrote:
1)Where I live there is no cable coverage so no SAIGONTOURIST CABLE
2)I can agree that K+ gives more, when my contract with VTC wille xpire I'll remember your suggestion

But now what I would like is to make 2nd ass hole to VTC and get back my money or get back StarMovies.

So I'm looking for other people with the same problem I have to make a critic mass of complaints with Sratmovies in HKG.
Being only me to complain I'm sure I'll get no results.

Bye
Max

Check: < http://www.nationphone.com/USATVAbroad.html >.