Need Help to decide

I am moving to Tokyo for 2-3 years job posting with my current employer. My wife is a dance professional and owns her own Dance & Fitness studio here in Pune. We have a 3 year old daughter.

Given the language barrier & challanges to afford help maids etc. We are not clear my wife and daughter should move with me or not.

Not sure if she will have any chance to pursure her carrer there in Tokyo ,also she has been always a working professional with house maid + nanny to support her at home.She is not the one who can be a housewife. But we are also not sure is it right & possible to stay away for 2-3 years....it has its significant challanges & issues.

Will be great to hear out some advice from people who have experienced and managed this change.

Thank you.

Hi Deepak Anand,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I wish you good luck in your search.

Hello. I am Japanese.

In modern Japanese families, it is very very rare to have maids or nannys at home. And it probably will be extremely expensive to hire someone. I think most foreigners here live without maids.
If your wife is not used to working inside the house, I think she will have a lot of difficulty living in Japan.
Also the nuclear crisis in Fukushima hasn't settled yet, so I seriously advise you not to take your little child with you.