MOVING TO THAILAND CHIANG RAI CITY

WOULD APPRECIATE TO BE ABLE TO CORRESPOND WITH SOMEONE LIVING IN THIS CITY   I LIVE IN OREGON , USA AND FISH AND TRAIN AT THE GYM   I PLAN ON LIVING IN CHIANG RAI  SOON   WILL BE LOOKING FOR A HOUSE TO RENT AND A LIVE IN MAID    THANKS

Hi carronrod,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

An introduction would be much appreciated.

ps; you should avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you.

sorry about the caps   and thank you for the welcome  i greatly look forward to moving to thailand and will seek a retirement visa   will be looking for a furnished house and a live in maid  i love to fish and love meeting new nice people  i might even start a business there for i own a very successful  shrimp business here    any and all help and information is appreciated    be well   ed

Hi
there are a lot of forums and places on line that you can find fellow CHIANG MAI ex pats and travellers on.
I wont mention them here - but do a little bit of googling with CHIANG MAI and you will be sure to find them.

Chiangmai is a beautiful City - great wildlife and nature and fishing. However i am stuck in BKK so cannot assist you.

Have a great time
Danny

Hi my name is Jim Kaszynski I am retired and live in the US and Mexico. I have just volunteered for one year at an orphanage in Chiang Rai, Thailand. I will be leaving January 7th and would like to make some friends before I leave. I am near Cancun, Mexico now, but be back in the US in December, before my trip to Thailand.

[Moderated: free ads are not allowed on the forum]