Help!!!! How to apply Tourist VISA in U.S. here in Dubai???

Do you know how to apply for U.S. Tourist Visa here in Dubai??? I'm planning to visit my cousin in the U.S. and I don't know where or how to start. What documents are needed and where to process it.

Your response will be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi,

have you visited the US consulate in Dubai?

All the best,

Julien

My half brother is thinking visiting in the us from Dubai .
I need help on how to start the process and how much will it cost ?
What are the document needed and how long is the process ?

Thanks
Millie

For UAE residents, they can apply for USA visa through the Embassy or Consulate as the case maybe, in Abudhabi or Dubai.  USA Visa applications are done online, after which an appointment needs to be obtained (also online) to meet the visa officials in the Embassy/Consulate.  Among other things, the important document needed would be Bank Statement (6 months) and an Employer's letter.  All documentation needed, including photo, are very clearly spelt out in the online application.  The process is simple, but requires some patience as the application form is a bit long.

mjrv wrote:

For UAE residents, they can apply for USA visa through the Embassy or Consulate as the case maybe, in Abudhabi or Dubai.  USA Visa applications are done online, after which an appointment needs to be obtained (also online) to meet the visa officials in the Embassy/Consulate.  Among other things, the important document needed would be Bank Statement (6 months) and an Employer's letter.  All documentation needed, including photo, are very clearly spelt out in the online application.  The process is simple, but requires some patience as the application form is a bit long.

Can expats apply directly to the US consulate for tourist visa? I am planning to visit relatives there too.

All those who have valid residency visa in UAE can apply for a US Tourist Visa.  You will need Employer's Letter, and 6 month Bank Statement.

please help me.my brother is living in u s and and he is calling me for visit.am living in dubai what help can u do for me to get there

Hi onibolaji jibola,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to read the previous posts on this discussion; it might be helpful.

Also please note that you can also create a new discussion with all your questions on the Dubai forum as this thread is quite old.

Thank you and best of luck :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

onibalaji... please read previous posts that answer your query.