Job Vacancy for Sales Representative

Dear sirs,

We have a factory for metal fabrication here in Jeddah and we are looking to recruit an indian professional to work as Sales Representative.

The sales representative will be responsible for identifying potential customers, initiating contacts with them, follow up on their requests, in addition to developing and managing the relationship with existent customers. He must have a proved
experience in working with the industrial field in order to understand the customers' needs and provide them with solutions.

Finally, the sales representative must have good communication, computer, and internet skills to be able to assist the marketing
manager in developing and implementing the marketing activities.

Interested candidates are requried to send their CVs to:
[email protected]

Best regards,

Marwan Ata

Hi Marwan !

Could you please post your advert in the jobs section of Jeddah classifieds?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Thnx Armand..sure I will..

Man, do u suggest any other way/channel which I can use to spread this ad to reach more Indian Professionals in Jeddah, KSA?

Thanks in advance for your help..

yup you can...by the way i can bring clients for your factory with the help of my Internet Marketing like targeting clients etc etc.. for more information do let me know if i can apply for this job..:):)

Hey Wilson.. well I do respect your mentioned e-marketing skills, but in the type of our industry it is not effective yet, coz we depend on traditional channels like meeting contractors and applying for tedners...etc

On the other hand, I know a lot of people interested in hiring experts in internet marketing like you, so plz send me your CV to [email protected] :)

One last thing, I really appreciate if you can inform about our vacancy to sales people or interested people (Indians) around you..

ty for your respond..sure will let know others regarding opening.