Item that may be sold in denmark?

i wana move to denmark within few weeks, but know the tough conditions for the new comers regarding living costs and un employement.

I want reply of some questions
1) can i take some items/things like garment i.e. t shirts, jeans, under garments, or artificial jewlery, gem stones etc  from parent country with me to denmark for selling?
2) what items are mostly needed which can be easily sold and what are their common prices in dkk?

If you import anything in to Denmark toy have to pay vat to bring it in to the counrty, also you need to have a tax number/registration number to do business. In denmark things are very regulated and you will find it difficult to do any trading that is not regulated. You will also find that not many danish people will be interested in buying "oriental" products. Maybe the pakistani community living in Denmark would be interested in some of the stuff.
BUT most important of all make sure you import the stuff legally, so you do not get trouble.

Good Luck
Sarah

thanx sarah for ur urgent reply but infact i donot want to import something but to take something with me u can say excess than my requirements for probabale selling.

so can i take something with me and if yes then how much and what type?

Sarah can u give me reply regarding my other query given below

i.e. i want to ask about the time period it takes to get CPR and Tax number after coming to denmark through green card scheme.
secondly as i have been issued sticker D on my passport so how would i contact denish authorities to get extended i.e proper green card.

thirdly how long would i spend there before moving out as i have urgent job obligations at my parent country.

Hi.
Im not to sure about all the details, I know that it only takes about one day to get tax registret, not sure if that applies for Green Card holders as well.
You should try www.um.dk the (danish minstry of foreign affairs.) there you can read about specifications.

Regards Sarah