New to Torino!!

Hello all!

I just moved to Torino a couple of days ago. I do not know anyone here in town and would love to meet uo with some friendly people for a drink or just to hang out. It would be great to see a friendly face and familiar language!
If anyone is interested please let me know!

We are two french girls coming to torino Sturday! sorry, we re not american :) but we speak a little bit this languages!!

se myabe meet you there

Hi flymetothemoon14 and Petra15!

Welcome to Expat.com :)
There is a topic on a meetup going on.
Check it out: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=95467

Regards
Armand

Hi Petra! Are you moving to Torino or just visitiing?

Hello! I'm new (ish) to the Turin area. I'm a bit older then you but I am very home sick!!!!!! Drop me a line if you would like to meet up one day or just feel like calling someone to chat! I hope Turin treats you well!!

hi, saw your message on expats,i just completed my studies from politecnico di torino.i am looking for english language friends here in torino as i have been here from one year so i can show you the city as well if you like.you can email me my email address is engrnasirsaeed@yahoo.com.
Looking forward for you reply

Thanks
Regards
Nasir

Hi,
  I have been living in Turin for about a year and i also dont have many friends here and am also looking for English speaking friends.if u like we can meet up sometime.

Hi, I've just read your post. Are you still in Turin? I live in the country side but I go to the center from time to time. Briefly, my family is half Italian and half American; Just recently I got back from a long visit of the States. I'm definitely up for some hanging around and catching ups!

i've been in torino for 2 months now and am looking for some americans to hang out with. anyone who wants to meet up for a coffee or some shopping, private message me!

Hello,

I'm new in Torino as well. I'm looking for friends and to meet nice/funny people to hang out.
My name is Rebeca, i'm from Mexico. So let me know where and when we can meet.

I'll give you my email rbkhambagah@yahoo.com

See you later
Rebeca

Anyone for language exchange with an expert tourist guide of the city? ;) (mmh actually I'm a lawyer but I know my cty very well)

beppe

Hello there,

I am new to Torino and I would like to meet up for coffee with some english speaking "ragazzi"... Usually I am working 9-6 mon-fri and available the rest of the time.

Hi there! I'm a student and I'd like to meet up some french or english/american people after making your acquaintance. =) If you're interested, please contact me in a private message.
Best regards