Did anyone move with appliances from US

I just moved here with appliances from the US, though I am able to run most of them using a transformer, the GE stove has been not that easy. It has 2(120v wires) I have tried 2 electricians and I am thinking by now that stove is at danger of getting ruined. Any suggestions on what to do...

hello maybe the stove a needs three phase wiring system.its best to put it aside until you are sure.

Buy a local one!

When we moved from the UK, the TV and telephones that we brought failed to work and still didn't work properly after an electrician had played around with them.  We bought local market ones....end of problem and probably much cheaper in the long term.

Hi ! Dear ,
I suggest that you get a step down transformer.
220/240 volts to 120 volts.
check at back of your cooker , how many watts or kilowatts.
Must be approx 2000 watts.
Get a secondhand transformer.
will suggest to you a few places if you need guidance.
Regards nik.
If you need to contact me . [email protected]

I brought appliances from the US as well. I have transformers that an electrician at the electronics store at the Village Market installed for a fridge, range as well as a washer and dryer. It has been four years now and they all work fine. The store is right across from the main entrance in the Village Market and I believe the guys name is Abdul. He also installed the transformers. best, James (xxx)