Hurdles of students not allowed working on student visa

how can a student get a job , where ever he go, companies reject it that you are not authorise to work in a student visa, how a student bear his or her expenses without a job, because uk , canada and even in usa or newzealnd , students can work with studies, here students are helpless to work illegibly , and always worried if immigration officials comes and aks why are you working on student visa.

this is a main issue here, rest is fine and ok, malaysia is a beautifull country offer many amazing things to foreigner

Hi Nomansddy,Malaysia law says : All international students studying at public or private higher education institutions are allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week ONLY during semester breaks or holidays of more than 7 days at restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets and hotels as long as their student passes remain valid.Try looking for smaller or single owner cafes rather than major companies like Starbucks etc.or try fiverr.com for smaller gig works. Good luck!

Sir but usually companies reject students because they think that we are not allowed to work even part-time

I have given interviews the first thing they asked what type of visa u have

Thanks for your reply

Your need to follow the procedure:Applications to work part time must be made through the educational institution at which the international students are enrolled. The international student needs to be present with the representative of the education institution at the Immigration Department of Malaysia in order to submit an application for part time work.https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/faq/#can-i-work-while-study