Moving to Holland

I'm a uk citizen, I've worked in the Netherlands before and speak fluent Dutch. My wife and small child are Malawian citizens. What is the process. 

Hello apb1964,

welcome on board !

I would suggest that you contact the embassy since due to Brexit many things have changed : https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/web/un … ssy-london

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you, ya I'm aware things have changed somewhat but it was more about my wife and child on a Malawian passport. Thanks for the reply

Thank you, ya I'm aware things have changed somewhat but it was more about my wife and child on a Malawian passport. Thanks for the reply         -@apb1964

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I'd recommend that you look for a job and then either your future employer sponsors you (skilled migrant), or you apply in your own right.  Once you have a job and find somewhere to live, you can then apply to sponsor your wife and child - details of how are on the Dutch Government (IND) website; this link will take you straight there.

Further; I have posted a thread with a Q&A link to a recent Dutch Government article; I'd recommend you go through it; this link will take you straight to it.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team