Motorcycle Rental

Looking to rent a small motorcycle for a 3 month period.

125cc would be perfect. 

Within Albufeira area.

Mature - full UK Car license held and have own motorcycle elsewhere. Honda Click 125.

Condition not too important - reliability only.

Can anyone reference a trustworthy renter?

Thanks all.

Hi,

I have previously looked for motorbike hire and there seemed only two options, one is some "off road" organized trips will hire "off road" bikes but just for their participants .  The other was large modern touring bikes from 100+ euro a day and very limited availability and only one supplier.  I'd thought there would be several tourist motorbike hire places like I'd used in other countries but couldn't find any here. I ended up getting a smoll bike bought over from the UK (I owned the bike anyway and popped into someone's van for the trip)  if I was to look again i'd probably buy a second hand one and sell it on later, I asked a KTM/Honda shop and they were interested in selling then buying back (obviously at a loss to me).

There are rental shops in Albufeira and you might be able to arrange an affordable long term fee as they're focused on daily rentals. Especially if your interested in the winter months as demand is reduced.

Thanks Guys.

I did see rentals for daily but they were VERY expensive.  I'm used to paying €5 a day in Asian countries when I visit, much less for monthly visits.

Yes, I thought about buying and reselling but that doesn't work as I leave for 6 months a time and nowhere to store easily.

Maybe there's a marketing demand for this business that hadn't been met yet .