Health issue in my x-ray

Good day, I undergo medical for my iqama then in my x-ray they found out that i have a tb scar. And they proceed me to take the sputom test(3x) and the skin test, all the result is negative. Can they still sent me to my country?

@seanlyndhonharpst did you finish the medical and receive your iqama

Please reply what is your current status of medical. Have you passed the medical test after further investigation?

OP hasn't been online in 2 months.

Good Day , I am residence of UAE , I am here in UAE last 10 Years , In 2018 I changed my job. During my medical fitness' test they found scar in my lungs , They send me muhisnah for further investigation  , After 5 days they took sputum and after some days my test result was Fit, Few days back i found an another good opportunity in UAE & again undergo medical fitness but they did only blood test not X ray , Alhamdulillah again  got Fit Certificate , Now in this "current company my managements sending me for KSA as Manager role. Infect I also have 1 year Multiple VISIT VISA for KSA , I have fear about that if the current employer will ask me to take KSA residence VISA defiantly i have to go through this process again, What should i do , Should i take my Medical fitness in UAE (GAMCA) or use KSA Visit visa and do this process their , But I am scare if they will find this scar without further investigation they deport or bann on me?  I am so much confuse please guide and suggest .     

The multi reentry visa is good but has restrictions s like trying to get bank account.

Not sure how things changed but at one time companies had lots of people fail medical over scar tissue.that is for initial medical for work visa.

Some companies did tests before submitting others just reject. There  is risk involved as if you need saudi residency then medical req

Saudi embassies abroad specify where medical can be done

@contactvinothchelladurai I had the same issue. You cant do anything with it. Just tell the GAMCA center that do not upload the results on portal (mark absent) otherwise you will be disqualified for next 6 months. There are people who can help you with the medical passing. You will have to pay for it. I also took the same. Let me know in DM if you need help with same.

@vg140289 WAHT IS THE ALTERNATIVE IF GAMAC DOESNT CLEAR THE FITNESS?

@123fox pls DM and I can connect with the person who helps with this.

@vg140289 where is that medical center. I need to have medical exam too for my fit to work certificate