LMRA inspection offence

Greetings to everyone please need help and your direction! I have an offence under my name in lmra system reason being that during lmra inspection in July 2021 I was working with a company with a different work Visa but I wasn't arrested and I have been doing Visa extension and is coming out without  any problems.

Recently I wanted to rewned my Visa after my Visa extension was done successfully in the process to apply for my new Visa is showing in lmra system that the application cannot been processed because the is lmra offence under my name I when to lmra sanabis they explained the about to me and asked me to check with the court .

Please I need help how to go about it and also how much can be the fine one my name ?

Thanks please looking forward for your kind directive and advice

You need to get the help of a lawyer.

Yes get a lawyer.  This can result in a fine but also a lot of times, deportation and ban.

Hi..i was there few weeks ago..when i first come to bahrain i was a housemaid,i was finished my first contract but in my second sponsor is not finish but they allowed me to work outside..im still in the mobility that time when the police catch me and they send me back to my country and they told me that im a blacklisted in bahrain but i dont know if until when..so just wanna if how did i know if im still blacklisted in bahrain?

You need to ask someone to visit NPRA with your passport copy to find out.

Can I appeal to remove ban when I was deported out of Bahrain

Highly unlikely the ban will be removed.