Parking for La Romana Cruises

We just signed up for a cruise leaving from La Romana. We will be driving to meet the ship and are wondering where we can securely leave our car while gone.

we appreciate any ideas!

@Tripp789 I would find the closest supermarket and park there...Lots of traffic going in and out, security roaming the lot watching out...Then a quick Uber to the boat...You'll probably be back before the supermarket closes,  so no "Only Car" syndrome!

Not sure but I think you can leave it at the airport for 3 days before it becomes suspicious …. Or maybe pay the security guy at the employee parking lot if you'll be back in a day or two….

Not you cannot leave at a supermarket. They will have you towed

If you park at Jumbo, they have lots of security cameras and security personnel in the lot , you could rest assured  it will be very safe in whatever pound they tow it to … might be costly though $$$

You cannot pay to park at Jumbo. It's not an option

That's what I said…with all their security you will b towed and will probably have to pay fines and fees to get the car back…. I'm sure all supermarkets have security cameras and they probably chain off their parking lots at a certain time you'd be better off on the streets than a box retailer

Im  the OP of this thread and glad to say i found a solution to the lack of parking at LR cruise terminal 

Following a lead from another post, i contacted a local LR) taxi company (Dino Taxi).  They and the phone can be found on google maps.

They have our car in a secured lot and drove us to the port.   Cost 300 DOP/day plus taxi.

Its crazy that neither the oort or the cruise lines seem to care that parking may be needed, but this works!

Excellent option!!! And thank you for sharing with us.