Reliable/Cheap Accountancy and Legal services in Sofia

Hello,

These questions pop up quite often on the forum, but the latest threads with some info are 3/4 years old now.

I am currently looking for a reliable and reasonable accountant or lawyer that can help me with the usual suspects :

• Opening company
  • Tax residency
  • Car registration
  • Books going forwards
  • Some tax advising

Ideally in Sofia for logistical reasons.

Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers,

Yuri

Hello Yuri,

Till members make their recommendations, I would suggest that you get in touch with professionals having recommendations in the business directory (thumbs up)

Financial services in Sofia

Lawyers in Sofia

All the best

Bhavna

@Yuri1976

Dear Yuri,

We are a middle aged couple looking for Bulgarian  property to buy and live. It may be in Varna ,Sofia or Stara Zagora.

We need good and trustable lawyer who will help us  (check all utilities bills and ownership documents, prepare all documents with translation in english  etc… )

Can you recommend somebody?

Your help will be very appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Alex

@Alex1959

Good luck with the property search. I'd suggest Burgas and Plovdiv are also worth considering. We're in Plovdiv, and we're very happy here.

Bulgaria has pretty reliable notaries and they check debts and prepare the transfer of ownership. An attorney isn't strictly necessary. If you prefer to have one, I'd be happy to recommend one (if you message me).

@gwynj

I would be very pleased if you do recommend me your lawyer. Thank you in  advance.

Alex

@gwynj
I would be very pleased if you do recommend me your lawyer. Thank you in  advance.
Alex

-@Alex1959

gwynj has asked you to message him. Click on his name and you can send a Private Message.

@Yuri1976 In Sofia I work with attorney Nikola Penchev. You can see his profile at: [link moderated]  He is dealing with companyu set up, visa arrangements and any other. While for the accountant: if your activity is related to freelancing, services to/from foregn clients; EU trade with goods; specific VAT EU regimes (on margins, trinagular, etc.); property deals in BG - I may be able to help as well. If you message me with the planned acitivites I will reply in details. Regards.