HI There

Hi Folks,

Recently came accross this site. Thought id try my luck. Living in Saudi now for just over one year, coming from London and yet to find any excitement?

ANy suggestions. Looking for new friendships and networks.

Hit me back and will love to get in contact and buy those coffee`s :-)

Waiting

Mo

Hi Moeen,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your introduction on the Saudi Arabia forum better visibility. You may check other threads on the Networking Saudi Arabia forum as well. ;)

welcome to the blog Mo

i am sure u will meet alot of nice ppl on here :)

I am marrying a Saoudia man and we are moving there , I just dont know anything about the living there for foreighs as me .
Can you help me ?

@maria: There was an old thread regarding this.. why dont you search for that. there was a lot of information on that.
@UnfulfilledDreams: The first comment was to be for somewhere else me thinks? :D

ZafiroDreams wrote:

yes maya maya jut like u! u r vey nice girl! nice to meet u really atleast in this blog lol :) btw can u ask in ur question of the day what is your favorite song 2011? :D pls, cz i posted but nobdy answered lol, u try girl pls!

Thanks alot :)
ur very nice too
and i will sure post that question even tho u can post as many questions as u want on my thread by ur self :)

so sorry if we were off topic guys :(

Maria1410 wrote:

I am marrying a Saoudia man and we are moving there , I just dont know anything about the living there for foreighs as me .
Can you help me ?

marry me instead! you wont need any petition! ;-P LOL and besides life here sucks, you will hate it, unless if you are marrying some rich prince!!