Seeking a companion to explore

I have been here for 10 days and am struggling a bit. I would love to go for dinner and explore the city with a female companion. I British and 41 yrs old, good sense of humor.

Andy

Andy,

No way, dude......you are funny!. The restaurants here have separate dining rooms, one for family and one for bachelors (single men). No female (except one staight off the plane who doesn't know)is going to accompany you to a restaurant. You'll both be arrested by the religious police and have all kinds of problems. You just can't do it here, unless you're with your legally married wife.  Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news. I don't mean any disrespect but it seems you are niave about this country and culture. I'm a single western guy and I would like nothing better than to have a relationship with a gal here but it's not going to happen here. Get used to hotmail and yahoo relationships and try to find some time-consuming constructive hobby.  Get used to living in an all-male society, at work and on your day off. Finally, console yourself with the big money you will make here. Make your money.  Wait for a holiday to engage in those activities we all take for granted.  Hang in there, Andy.

hi andys70

with a gal you will not explore the city ..

coz gals here just know malls.

hahahaha

welcome in saudi and try to follow dave advice ..it is helpful here.make money and travel to havana or kiev to see the other side of life . bright side i mean

best of luck

hahaha thats soo funny i forgot to post a reply!!

Andy: This is Saudi....
answer to all your questions. :D

yep they are right Andy that's why i got married so that the woman i love can be with me as soon as we get the accommodation and visa sorted

Struggling after 10 days ?!