Need help about join family visa to ireland

Greeting

i am curruntly married to an irish citizen , im planning to apply for a join family visa to be with her , the problem is shes not working for past couple years she getting unemployment benefits and therefore she cant be a sponsor , i would like to ask would that be a problem for the visa application or no and if there any advice about any other things i would aperciate it .

@Doublezed I think it's similar to Britain, I recently lost my job so I can't apply for the visa yet, I need to be working for at least 6 months to prove I can support my husband financially when he comes to the UK. If your wife can't find a job then she needs a good amount of savings in her account (approximately £60K)

Greeting
i am curruntly married to an irish citizen , im planning to apply for a join family visa to be with her , the problem is shes not working for past couple years she getting unemployment benefits and therefore she cant be a sponsor , i would like to ask would that be a problem for the visa application or no and if there any advice about any other things i would aperciate it .
-@Doublezed

Why can't your wife enquire with the appropriate authorities?

@SimCityAT She tried , she emailed few but all they say to her was giving her links to differant type of visa which she already know of , no straight answer basically...

@gadearayed she might apply for disability because she cant work due to pelvic dysfunction. but she dont know she be granted or not yet