Irish visa for citizens of Chile?

Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the possibility of getting an Irish visa for my Chilean boyfriend.  We are both in New Zealand at the mo but our visas run out in November.  I will be returning home(Ireland) after that.  He is 29 years old and is a qualified Vet in Chile but has learned from his time in NZ that if he wants to work as a vet outside of Chile he needs to undertake an additional year or so of study to meet other countries curriculum in veterinary studies.  Has anyone got any experience of chilean citizens getting student visas/working visas or sponsorship in Ireland?
We would greatly appreciate any advice/guidance to help us stay together.

Many Thanks.

Welcome on Expat.com sparklehorse ;)

I hope that other members of the site will be able to provide you with useful advices soon.

Regards

(Moderated: no free ads in the forum)

hi its very easy!! chileans can travel to europe 3 monts without visas !! if u want him to stay longer just pay for an english course, that's the easiest way to do it !!!! i hope it will help u, i hope im not too late :(

@ animalsk8: English course? how much that it would cost and what is the validity of the visa granted?