New on this site

Hi everybody,

My name is Pierre-Alexandre and as a new member on this site I wanted to introduce myself.

So I am living in Chile, in the municipality of Santiago Centro exactly, with my Chilean girlfriend.
I am an automation software engineer for a french company established in Chile, my work is really interesting to me and makes me travel a lot.
I have almost already spent one year in Chile, most of all looking for a job but now I am well establish. Actually I finally received my working visa the last week.
I am on this site because I would like to meet other expatriate and share experiences.

See you all,

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Pierre-Alexandre ;)

Don't hesitate to share your experiences with the other forum members!

Regards
Armand

Hello Pierre!,

I hope that u like our country , i'm chilean from santiago, i have a job in software to. I went to your country a couple of weeks ago, and .. wow is so different... i mean, the way of live... in Chili there aren't many colours light!!... i miss that! viva la france
if i can help you add me msn: [email protected]

Regards,
Ricardo Padró

Hi Ricardo,

I'm glad you liked France, I add you on msn. Hope we'll have the opportunity to talk, I'm curious to know what you have visited.
But even if it's different, I like Chile, I have a lot of good time and... well... one week ago I was in Philippines and in one month I'll be in Bolivia. So I don't have time to be bored, hahaha

Pierre-Alexandre

Wow, you must talk to me about Philipines... !
Ey i recived your invitation but i use more facebook , add me ass friend if you want :)
facebook.com/rpadro

Hi Pialpi

You been to the Philippines, Great you already circle the world