Temporary visa

For more than han 8 years our company was giving us 9 months working visa then on the he departure they were cancelling it I asked sanad office about my contract they told me that there is no contract registered

I know that noc is not required for me but I Ve two questions

Can the company renew my visa without my approval?

Second as I worked with them 8 years can I Ve end of service manager money or not

For every renewal you have to do Medical Test without that they can't renew your visa.

You will eligible to get end of service gratuity for every year 1st 3 years 15 days basic salary after that 30 days basic salary for each year.

@guidaitaliana1977 HiThe answer for your 1st question; company can renew your visa if you are still in Oman and did not exit or did not get cancellation document from ministry of man power. (Hope you had resident card for all these years and it is still with you with validity)2. Yes if the resident card is given from your company name shown as a sponsor from the day one. If you are a continuous employee with the same sponsor for all these 8 years you are eligible for 8 months basic salary as end of service benefit plus the leave salary if anything is due to you. Check this link https://www.gulftalent.com/repository/e … ur_Law.pdf