Prenup attorney bangkok

Hi

i am looking for an attorney that can help facilitate a prenup agreement.

does anyone know a bilingual Thai English speaking attorney that might be easy to work with?

thanks

bruce

Hello Bruce

Welcome on board !

I hope members will provide some recommendations soon.

Are you already in Thailand ?

All the best

Bhavna

Hi
i am looking for an attorney that can help facilitate a prenup agreement.

does anyone know a bilingual Thai English speaking attorney that might be easy to work with?

thanks

bruce
-@btapp2003

What's wrong with Google? Just google 'law firm Bangkok'

the problem with that is that google doesn't know who is reasonable, who provides good service , translate incorrectly, etc…

Most people prefer to go to an auto mechanic that someone recommends vs just googling. Same with a massage therapist, doctor, restaurant,, etc

do you just google restaurant when your hungry or would you prefer if a friend recommended a good spot?

your response isn't polite and adds no value to anyone. Yes I have googled. Yes there are seemingly many options, but I would prefer a recommendation just like everyone but seemingly you

@Bhavna

Hi!

Thank you for your message.

we are engaged.  The plan is to get married this year.  She will come to the USA for about 8 years and then we will retire in Thailand. 

I have been coming out each quarter for a few weeks and will continue until she can come here.

how long have you been in Thailand?  What do you like about it?

@btapp2003
the problem with that is that google doesn't know who is reasonable, who provides good service , translate incorrectly, etc…

Most people prefer to go to an auto mechanic that someone recommends vs just googling. Same with a massage therapist, doctor, restaurant,, etc

do you just google restaurant when your hungry or would you prefer if a friend recommended a good spot?

your response isn't polite and adds no value to anyone. Yes I have googled. Yes there are seemingly many options, but I would prefer a recommendation just like everyone but seemingly you
-@btapp2003

You obviously don't know how google works. Just scroll down past the sponsored adds. You should try before you argue. There are no experts in lawyers here at expat.com what so ever. That I promise you.

Hello everyone,

While Google is excellent for finding general information, recommendations offer a more tailored and efficient option to our members' preferences and needs.

Some professional would also have google ads/paid advertising which might not  be relevant to members. Those beneath them are as well created specially using SEO techniques.

Anyway, please carry on. We are looking for genuine recommendations.

Hello everyone,
While Google is excellent for finding general information, recommendations offer a more tailored and efficient option to our members' preferences and needs.

Some professional would also have google ads/paid advertising which might be relevant to members. Those beneath them are as well created specially using SEO techniques.

Anyway, please carry on. We are looking for genuine recommendations.
-@Bhavna

I said scroll down past the sponsored adds. Maybe you didn't read that? A bit down you'll even see law firms with reviews. Google is way smarter than you think if you know how to use it.

I actually like or prefer search on youtube because you see face of a person who is purportedly the lawyer. 

I actually like or prefer search on youtube because you see face of a person who is purportedly the lawyer.
-@Bigrad Wolf

Most serious law firms don't use YouTube. Facebook,yes.