LMRA not providing extension for Visa change

Good morning everyone,

I am a 22 year old Pakistani living in Bahrain. I have been here since I was 6 years of age and completed my high school graduation from here. When I turned 18, my father's employer took me under the company sponsorship but soon after he left that company and joined another so I was without visa for a while. I finally found an employer willing to provide work visa to me last year and when they tried to apply my extension, it always said error and the company then referred me to a lawyer to see what was going on. The lawyer then told me that someone filed a case against me in Samaheej police station for some reason apparently and we need to remove that case before we can apply the visa. This went on for 6 months until January where we prosecuted the case and the judge gave me 10 days to fix my affairs. The lawyer then took the judge's hearing to apply for an extension and then LMRA said I have exceeded the amount of extensions that can be done. Now, the lawyer is just asking me to wait since he is trying to get me a student visa by showing them that I am enrolled in a university here which I am but I also have an employer ready to give me their visa as soon as the extension is done.

What's the best case scenario here and the worst case? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Difficult to say.   It may work or it may not.  Worst case you may need to leave and apply for a visa from the outside.

Thanks for the quick reply! Hoping it all works out as patience is the game as per my lawyer.

Yeah your lawyer is saying the right thing. You cannot force this and sometimes, when you push too much, it can go against you because on a strictly technical standpoint, you are in the wrong i.e. overstay (for a year before you found an employer / college - that is technically enough to deny any extension and initiate deportation).