Flight companies who accept residence permit with family member

Hi

I hear different stories about flight companies.

Some people tell me that its possible to travel between Schengzn countries if you have a F-card or residence permit, as a european family member.

Does anyone have experience with the different flight companies?

I travelled to my country several times with my F card without any problems. At customs you have to give both your F card and PP.

Within Schengen travelled with F card but was advised to always carry my PP with me.

No A-F is needed when traveling within the Schengen area. It is an agreement with European Union.

The only requirement is a password valid for 6months+.

This is very stupid request to be honest. Why don't you take your passport?

It is not airline request but you must carry your national passport and residence permit and provide both when checked if you are going to a different country than the one you are resident. Airlines will not let you board. Might be few occasions where airline personnel do not pay enough attention and you might board but this is not the law

E-card, F-card, residence permit, etc, is not a travel document, period.

If you're looking to avoid problems, use your passport with the card.

The ONLY travel document is BELGIAN ID or INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. Nothing else.

If you're NON-EU; you MUST carry your passport with you as your RESIDENT PERMIT is not considered a PROOF OF IDENTITY.

If you're EU; you MUST carry your EU-ID as your BELGIAN RESIDENT PERMIT E card is NOT a valid PROOF OF IDENTITY.