CPR Update

Hi everyone. New member here. I need help regarding updating my cpr. I've been working in Bahrain since 2016. Last June 2022 I moved to a new company. Today I wanted to apply for a bank

loan but unable to proceed because the CPR smart reader still shows my old company. Our HR department tried to update it online but they keep getting error which says - Apologies, you cannot apply a request for a person who is currently out of Bahrain. I am currently in Bahrain and I did not travel. I wanted to visit CPR office but very difficult to get an appointment.

Can anyone please advise why I am getting the error message - Apologies, you cannot apply a request for a person who is currently out of Bahrain - when did not even go out of Bahrain.

I would be really grateful to anyone who can advise. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

If anyone has come across this error i am sure they would reply, but i would recommend you try getting an appointment with CPR office and get it resolved.

T&R

This means that in the system, you are marked as out of bahrain. You need to go to npra with your passport and they will mark you as inside Bahrain and then you can do your cpr.  It has happened to me many times as I travel a lot. Annoying but not a big issue.... Sometimes for whatever reason they don't mark you as in when entering the country or system is glitching