I have a family friend who want me to move and live Netherlands

I am samba a Gambian  presently living in Spain and had two years residence permit of Spain and I have a family friend who want me to move  and live  Netherlands   what are the possible step that I should take ?

Hello Samba,

Please note that your post has been moved to the Netherlands forum. I hope members will guide you.

You may send a message to the Dutch embassy to enquire : https://www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/con … ssy-madrid

All the best,

Bhavna

I am samba a Gambian presently living in Spain and had two years residence permit of Spain and I have a family friend who want me to move and live Netherlands  what are the possible step that I should take ?
-@wuyehsamba7

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

In the circumstances you describe, you will need to apply for a provisional residence permit before you travel, better known as an MVV; as a Gambian national, part of that process will be a Dutch language and Integration examination - so you'll need to learn to speak Dutch.  All of the details are on the Dutch Government (IND) website; this link will take you straight to it.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@Cynic thanks for your information

@Bhavna thanks for your information