Got Visa Expired before getting visa approved

IMG-20221125-174751-727.jpgRecently my employer apply a work visa in Bahrain. So the first time it got rejected because of some quota related issue but it was resolved and apply again. So after that the visa status in LMRA site was "Employment Visa in progress" them after one say it changed to "Employment visa is expired" . It is weird because I haven't got approved visa on the first place. I have never been in Bahrain before.

FYI: The monthly fee is paid.

What would be the issue?

Monthly fee has nothing to do with your visa.  Read the FAQ.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

No one here can tell you the reason.  It could literally be anything.

Aslam wa Alaikum my name is Muhammad Akmal Rafiq I was caught by LMR in the year 2021 while working at another shop and this shopkeeper was fined 1000 dinars and I was fined 100 dinars. Then this shopkeeper paid 1000 dinars and I paid 100 dinars. And I got a certificate of clearance from Kot. And now I applied for a visa in the system after renewing it from immigration, I get a reply saying that your passport and identity card are under crime, please tell me why my visa application is not being accepted. cpr no ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Personal details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You violated the law by working for someone who was not your sponsor.  The fine is something different and your chances of getting a visa in Bahrain is something else altogether.

@XTang is it possible to got this status without getting approved first. I mean to get visa Expired you must have one right.

But this happened before I got accepted I was wondering if LMRA done this kind of this or if it might be error.

Don't read too much into this.  The simple fact is that your visa has not been approved or rather has been rejected. 

@XTang

Hi Tang.  I need help please. My employer cr got cancelled by LMRA which also cancelled my visa . So I went to work and I got by Lmra at work and now I have an offence as irregular worker. A new company wants to apply for my visa but they can't because it says I have a case.  Please what do I do . Am I going to jail?

Consult with a lawyer

As above get a lawyer.  But in all likelihood, fine and deportation.