Rent a flat or a house in Hyderabad

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Hyderabad. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Hyderabad.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Hyderabad?

How to find a home in Hyderabad: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

hi

i just moved to hyderabad.
its a city with lot of space and at same time very rapid construction boom.

most home owners who want to rent out property put a "To-Let" sign outside their house. Other "To-Let" signs to be found on the streets or shopping places are usually from agencies.

Most agencies will show you houses that nobody really wants, thats the reason the land lords have to use their services anyways.

I had a hard time in the beginning as i thought agencies are the way to do, pure scams i tells ya.

its better to rent a scooter or any vehicle and drive slowly around the streets looking for houses with "to-let" signs and speak directly to the owners.

u can use some websites like sulekha.com or magicbricks.com .. be sure to filter the agents out.

i mean really!! they will show u houses only in dirty areas and if u insist on looking at properties in the nicer residential colonies their prices will be insane or most of the time they wont have anything in such places.

:top:

You can checkout a couple of websites such as www.sulekha.com and  www.magicbricks.com, which help you contact the owner directly.

Its easy to get a house for rent in hyderabad, the owner need to believe you and then he can give his house for rent. there are many agents who can search houses for you. compared to other cities, hyderabad house rents are cheaper. I lived in hyderabad for 25 years. the best place for foreigners would be, jubilee hills, banjara hills, Hytech city, madhapur, gachibouli, KPHB, secunderabad, dilshukhnagar and S.R nagar. These places are well developed with full resources.

Thanks for your contributions.;)

Harmonie.:)