Hyderabad flatshare

Hi,

is it popular to share a flat in Hyderabad ?

What advice would you give to those looking for shared accommodation in Hyderabad?

Can you recommend specialized local websites or newspapers?

By the way, keep in mind there is a flat share/house share section in the Classifieds ;)

Thank you in advance for your participation and advice!

Christine

Its really difficult for flat shares in hyderabad for strangers. i have been in hyd for 25 years and i have been in different locations, with friends, rented many different houses and flats with friends for 5 years. As i know only your luck can give you someone who can share their flats untill and unless you work in the same company or organisation or you are their friends friend. No flat share for strangers.... Its risky for them to do so, they wont prefer....

Thank you for your help suribhai!

Harmonie.:)

hi Cristine ,
yes , sharing a flat is some what popular in hyderabad ...but there are some very specific expat communities/ areas of residence which you might want to explore on your visit to Hyderabad as not all areas are suitable.
You wont find this information in the classifieds/ local paper.

Hi spitz solutions pvt ltd!

Thank you for your contribution.;)

Harmonie.

Try to search for Flats/Appt in these areas of Hyderabad
Tarnaka
Kukatpally
Ameerpet
Secunderabad
Mehdipatnam

Thanks for the tips sajidkhan!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello Christine
I do not know of a website about it, but I advice you do your choice because you come for a purpose and I guess you do not want to be disturbed by a restless roommate
If you can search an apartment one bedroom and living room two otherwise seek a living but cheap if possible in a neighborhood Hindu not Muslim prices without different

Thank you for your input chanservain! :)

Aurélie

THERE IS something else I can do to help you

Tarnaka , Ameerpet and Kukatpally .... in these areas you can find a flat at low cost and can be shared.

Thank you khanjeddah for your help! :)

Aurélie

I suggest tarnaka for a flat if your work place is near.....there are lot of people from abroad staying in tarnaka and study in English and foreign language university...

:top: