Moving to Hyderabad

Dear all,

we are planning to move to Hyderabad this August or September. To check out accomodation options we will do a short trip to Hyderabad next week.
As far as I could find out from the forum and my previous trips to Hyderabad the best places for foreigners should be Banjara Hills or Jubilee Hills, it would also be important for us to stay close to International Schools, as we have two kids.

Can somebody recommend me a good real estate agent who could show us some houses for rent in the above mentioned area???

I would guess there are also houses for rent available with swimming pool???

As an option also a gated community would be of interest, are there also condominiums available in Hyderabad (sorry for the mabe silly question, but we used to live in Singapore in a condo and I was wondering whether someting comparable is also available in Hyderabad...)???

Thanks a lot for your responses!!!!

Best regards

Peter

s

Hi Peter,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to view the "Accommodation in India" guide. It might help you.

I wish you good luck and i hope other members will be able to advise you as well.
Christine

Hi Christine,

thanks a lot for your welcome and response. I will check as per your advise...

regards

Peter

I'm from India Hyderabad. 

You will find many international schools in Banjarahills. 

On road No.12 also there are some schools but not International Cyllabus. 

For housing: the rent will be very high. 

If you transfered there just get a rented house for 6 months then you can go round the location, price, facility for the villa or flat as per your budget if you intend to buy. 

Also there are many school buses which will pickup your childrens from your residence and will drop off.

cheers.