Customer Service/Technical Skills – Minimum Requirement
• Speaks Spanish with high level of proficiency equivalent to native language with knowledge of Portuguese or speaks Portuguese (native) with a very good knowledge of Spanish (writing and spoken);
• Good working knowledge of English language (B2);
• Proficiency in Technical writing and documentation;
• Building customer/partner Relationships;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications and Internet search engines;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange Server;
• Ability to articulate in-depth knowledge and usage of Office applications including Outlook and industry standard internet browsers;
• Advanced computer skills with understanding of hardware and software platforms;
• Intermediate to advanced Networking skills (SMTP, DNS, Firewall, TCP/IP);
• 3 months technical phone support experience (preferably at the Enterprise level).
• Self-starter with working knowledge of best operational practices. High attention to detail with the ability to understand complex workflow systems; Ability to communicate in a one-to-many environment as well as on a professional level with IT professionals, customer managers and executives.
• Ability to think critically and deliver results under pressure.
• Ability to portray professionalism and work well in a team environment.
Technology Specific Competences – Preferential
• Working knowledge of the BES server, BlackBerry functionality and activation troubleshooting Exchange
• 8 months experience working directly with Microsoft Exchange server 2003 or newer
• Detailed understanding of the individual steps of mail flow
• Four year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline/work experience
• 6 months experience with and detailed understanding of DNS and related messaging DNS records
• 6 months experience working with Active Directory. Have a good understanding of interaction between Exchange server and Active Directory servers
• 6 months working with configuring mail clients in an Exchange environment
• Good understanding of troubleshooting steps and activities specifically related to mail flow, permissions, feature enablement and other Exchange related issues
• 6 months FOPE/EHA support experience
• MC Specialist, MC IT Professional Certification with focus on Server Admin or Enterprise Admin or equivalent
• Knowledge of how to setup meeting via SSO admin view or via outlook add-in
• Have in-depth knowledge of how to gather the logs for LM outlook add-in and console and know also how to read them to troubleshoot issues
• Availability from Monday to Sunday, between 12:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.;
• Full-Time Position (40 hours per week / 5 days);
• Work Schedule: From Monday to Sunday, between 12:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Recognition, rewards and career opportunities based on merit;
• Modern work space in Lisbon – Parque das Nações.