Dutch (Mother tongue), English (Advanced)
Our client is a multinational retailer in the footwear industry with strong connections to humanitarian organizations. The company goal is to match every pair of shoes sold with a new pair given to a child in need in different parts of the world.
Since the company was founded, they have given over 50 million pairs of shoes to children in need, helped restore sight to more than 360,000 people and have helped give more than 250,000 weeks of safe water. They are giving in over 70 countries around the world through partnerships with more than 100 Giving Partners.
Located in our central Lisbon office, you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing support to the Dutch market:
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the Dutch speaking community
• Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails
• Identify and escalate issues appropriately
• Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails
• Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
• Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
What we are looking for
We are looking for full time customer service professionals to join our team and provide support to the Dutch market. If you speak Dutch to a native level, are fluent in English, you are quick on your feet, have a passion for humanitarian causes and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day to improve user experience.
• Native level Dutch (C2 minimum)
• Fluent in English
• Effective communicator
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to build trust with the customers
• Patient, empathetic, and an ability to manage stress
• Adaptable to change and open to new ideas
• Previous customer service or contact centre experience
• Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies
• Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
• Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
• Early adopter of technology
• Active and passionate about humanitarian causes
At Sitel we believe our staff are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are;
• Relocation Package to Portugal
• Gross Basic salary (x14) with a meal allowance and a monthly bonus
• Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) and an English speaking Doctor on site
• Stable working hours, Monday to Friday (08:00 – 17:00)
• Great office location in Lisbon Portugal
• 22 vacation days per annum
• Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract from day 1
• Start an international career
• Support one of the largest and fastest growing start-ups in the world
• Work in a multicultural environment
• Further training available through SITEL’s online University
• Career opportunities and a great working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this job advertisement sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with ref: TO/DU/EXC
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team at CAREERS.PORTUGAL@SITEL.COM
For more information on Sitel go to www.sitel.com, or have a look at our Facebook page.
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project