Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Provide a single point of contact to the client's financial controller for all finance related queries
- Coordination of tasks held by Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Buy Center
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and inter company reconciliation process
- Ensure close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner - preparation of accruals, pre-paid releases, posting of bank transactions.
- Perform a high level review of both B/S and P/L for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies
- Manage the preparation of all compliance documentation as defined by the client, responsible for SOX compliance within the team
- Support audit of financial statements as required
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Romanian
- Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- Minimum 2 year of proven experience in a similar role
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; ERP literacy is desirable (Oracle)
- Knowledge of GAAP's, SOX control and reporting standards/procedures
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats