Casting for TV commercial - Warsaw

Casting for TV commercial - Warsaw.

Hi,
we're organizing casting for TV commercial, and we're looking for foreigners who live in Poland. In the commercial we would like to show a mixture of people from all around the world so we're looking for adult men and women of every ethnicity. You don't need to speak Polish to take part in the commercial. Here are the details:

casting friday (march 4th)
FX Studio
pl. Inwalidow 10 Warsaw
11:00-13:00 14:00-19:00

Few days after the casting session director will select a group of people on which he would like to take a closer look, and these people will be invited on recall and after it production team and the director will choose actors for the commercial.

Fee for each actor is 6 000 PLN. Commercial will be shown for 3 months in TV, Internet, cinemas, points of sell and LCD's in shopping malls. Film will be shot between march 18th and march 26th (each actor will have 1, 2 or 3 days, depending on the role, fee includes only 1st day of shooting, every additional day means extra 1 500 PLN).

If you would like to come for casting, you don't have to prepare anything or check-in with us, but the commercial will be shot outside EU so everyone needs to have a passport that's valid until at least the end of 2011 (you don't necessarily need to have the passport with you during casting). If anyone would like to take part in this project but can't make it on the tomorrow's session, please contact me via e-mail ([email protected]) and send me your photo and mobile phone number, I'll contact you if there will be any additional casting sessions.

Best regards,
Franek Matera
casting director assistant
[email protected]

Hi Franek and welcome on Expat.com :)

Kindly post your advert in the jobs section of Warsaw classifieds

Regards
Armand

Hello Franek

Please can I introduce myself. I am Steve Scully a English Native Speaker living in Warsaw. I have just moved from the UK where I worked as a police officer for the past 8 years.

I also worked as a TV extra on soaps in the UK. I am looking to work as a TV extra in Poland. I have been looking on the Internet for agencies like yours who employ TV extras for commercials/soaps/ films etc.

I would be very grateful if you could assist me with this. Do you employ UK citizens when looking for extras. If so would you be interested in speaking with me or I could forward to you my CV.

I hope to hear from you in the not too distant future.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Steve Scully
email: [email protected]